I HATE MY HMO!!!

Hi:

Does anyone know if there is a group medical insurance plan through SEAOC?

My needs are simple:

It should be very cheap.
It should cover everything.
No paperwork or waiting for approvals.
There should be someone at the other end of the toll-free # 24 hours a day
to answer all my questions and solve all my problems immediately.

Seriously, I find I am paying almost $2000/year for a lot of aggravation.
What I would like is an economical plan that would just cover me for the
big stuff - lump in the breast, run over by a truck, that kind of thing. I
can cover the routine stuff myself.

Thanks

Kate O'Brien, P.E.
Simi Valley