Re: SEAOC $10.00 dues increases objection

Frank,

I don't remember saying anything about SEAOSC being a club for rich engineers.
In fact, on my last post, I supported the full membership fee plus the $10.00
increase. Even after reading other post on this matter and even if Dennis says
it is not wise, I'm happy with my decision and I haven't change my mind.

Ernie Natividad