CONC - Modern concrete frame building -

I just got an inquiry about damage assessment on "modern concrete frame
buildings" after the Northridge earthquake.  The inquiry is that, were
there any damage suffered by those concrete frame buildings detailed per
today's standards, meaning prior to 1994 and say after 1982's standards.
Since I am also interested in this area as well and the responses may
also benefit everyone, I decide to post the question here.

I had assessed lots of damaged concrete shear walls, both
poured-in-place and tilt-up wall panels with large openings type
buildings But I had not seen damage in the MODERN concrete ductile frame
buildings yet.  Just getting curious to hear from some of you.

Tom Chiu, SE
Thomas Engineering