RE: SEAOC $10.00 dues increases objection

Ernie,
Dennis Wish is no more important to your decision making process than any
other contributer to this list. I would hate to think that anyone acts
blindly on my opinions alone. I am only one voice on this list (albeit a
regular contributer) and do not wish to impose my position on others. Nor do
I wish to stand on the "soap box" and suggest that my way is the only way. I
would hope that others who agree with me do so because my arguments and
reasoning is valid. The last thing I have ever wanted to be is an
evangelist.

Dennis Wish PE