Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need this brace meet the Chevon brace Requirment?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Need this brace meet the Chevon brace Requirment?
- From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:58:26 -0800
I have a question on design the girders for a two story structure with diagonal concentric braces running from roof level to the opposite corners of the ground floor. They are intersected in the middle by the 2nd floor girder. Seismic Zone #4. as follow: |=========| |\ /| | \ / | | \ / | | \ / | |=========| | / \ | | / \ | | / \ | |/ \| ============== Do I need to design the middle girdle to meet the UBC's requirement for Chevron brace? Thank you in advance, Sam Chang, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need some URM advice -Reply -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Need this brace meet the Chevron brace Requirement?
- Previous by thread: Re: Light Gage Steel Design Software
- Next by thread: More