Re: SEAOC Committee Meetings

Wow, I had no idea my comment would be taken as an ethnic slur. It
CERTAINLY wasn't intended as one. It was merely intended to be a metaphor
for my opinion on Frank Lew's hard headedness. Based on Frank's response, I
believe he took it in the way I intended. I consider myself one of the most
color blind, ethnic blind, gender blind, sexual orientation blind person I
have ever known. This is the first time in my life I have ever been accused
of authoring an ethnic slur. Absolutely, my apologies to all who were or
might have been offended.

Regards,
Bill Allen

> From: Rlfong <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: Re: SEAOC Committee Meetings
> Date: Thursday, February 26, 1998 12:29 PM
>
> In a message dated 2/26/98 2:38:04 AM !!!First Boot!!!,
BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net