Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: International Building Code 2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: International Building Code 2000
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:31:00 -0500
There is a "First Draft" of the IBC dated November 1997 available now. On the US ground motion figure most of it is readable except the area around California. The lines there are too close together to use. I don't know if it is better than the older copy. Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: International Building Code 2000 Author: James_F_Fulton@rohmhaas.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET Date: 2/26/98 4:29 PM I have a "Working Draft" dated May 1997 of IBC 2000. The ground motion maps on pp. 16.38 thru 16.41 are poor quality and the contour values impossible to read. Does anybody know where readable copies of these can be obtained ?
- Prev by Subject: International Building Code 2000
- Next by Subject: Fw: International Collec
- Previous by thread: International Building Code 2000
- Next by thread: CONC - Modern concrete frame building -