stresses in deep beams

I have some highly loaded 6" long x 4" diameter steel pins that are
part of a link bar/double yoke assembly.   Can anyone direct me to
references that give bending and shear stress-increase factors for
deep beams?  I have Roark's tables for deep beams, but I'm looking
for different loadings and more recent reference publications that I
might be able to find in our local U library.

Thanks very much,
Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH, Inc.
-