Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
apologize for bounced mail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: apologize for bounced mail
- From: Charley Hamilton <chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:59:48 -0800
All - I just wanted to apologize if you've been getting bounced mail from my account. Apparently someone hacked into it this morning & the university shut it down for security purposes. It's back up & the bounces should stop. charley ----------- Charles Hamilton, EIT Phone: 714.824.8257 (office) Graduate Student 714.856.2797 (home) Department of Civil and FAX: 714.824.8694 Environmental Engineering Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu University of California, Irvine
- Prev by Subject: Americans working in Asia
- Next by Subject: Appeal for Help
- Previous by thread: stresses in deep beams
- Next by thread: Has any one seen .....