Has any one seen .....

I have been approached by a contractor who has a design build
contract for a catenary power line system repair job.

Part of the Project is to replace some of the Catenary Poles.

I can design the poles and cross arms individually. However it
takes several hours each and as usual everyone is in a panic
to get something done they have been sitting on and now they
want the design calculations by next week.

Does anyone know of a software program that will design poles
and cross arms.

The ones I am aware of are Propriatary to the Power Transmission
line companies.

Thanks for any help :(

Robert Stevens, C.E., S.E., R.L.S.
Consulting Engineer