Re: Has any one seen .....

I am working with a consultant out of Corvallis on a transmission line
project right now.  They are using a program called PLS CADD.  I know this
program figures out all of the plan and profile information for the
transmission line but you'll need to check if it does the poles also.  It
sounds like a pretty all inclusive program so I think big bucks are involved!

John F. Jones
Winzler & Kelly Consulting Engineers
Guam