Virtual Standards Committee - Volunteers Needed please read

We are requesting from the SEAOSC board of directors to start a Standards
Committee online. This committee is non-partisan and we encourage volunteers
with any professional affiliation. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF SEAOC
OR A CALIFORNIA CHAPTER OF SEA. You may have no affiliation, be a member of
CELSOC, ASCE or any be a student of structural engineering.
The purpose of this Virtual Committee is to help establish standards to
enhance physical committee meetings with virtual meetings.
The long range purpose is to standardize our work so that any affiliation
can link into this network and participate as our profession grows with a
national standard and then to an international standard.
This is a major undertaking and we can use as much help as possible.
If you are interested, please send me a private post at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com and I
will include you in list of volunteers.
Again, this is a united effort and is not necessary to be a SEA member to
participate.

Dennis Wish PE