Re: Stainless Steel Reinforcement

>Today my mail included information from the Nickel Development Institute
>regarding stainless steel reinforcement bar.

Sounds like it may have possibilities. Worked on a 4 story condo on the
Oregon coast a few years ago and researched "epoxy-coated" rebar....etc.
Found nothing about "stainless" at that time . Decided to use very low
water-cement ratio concrete with extra cover all around for all the cast in
place elements of the structure with an in place cathodic protection system
as a backup.

Will be interested to hear more about stainless rebar!
Yours Truly,

Norb Volny, PE