Re: Virtual Standards Committee - Volunteers Needed please read

SEAOC and SEAOSC Computer Applications Committee (CAC) are already looking
into the technical side of such meetings. As a matter of fact, SEAOC CAC
has held three such virtual meetings on internet using Internet Relay Chat
(IRC). Personally I am currently experimenting with Streaming technology
such as RealVideo. With the modem speeds increasing (112 KB due in less
than 6 weeks), real time video chats is becoming a reality.

Shafat Qazi.
Member SEAOC CAC
Chair SEAOSC CAC