Princeton Football Stadium

For a glance at the future of Ivy League Football, and perhaps at a future use
of Internet technology that we will soon see, you should check the web at:

www.princeton.edu/stadiumcam.

The page provides a photograph, updated every 30 seconds (!!!), of the new
Princeton Football Stadium which is currently under construction.  This will
allow you to watch a major construction project LIVE.

If the technology works well, perhaps not only can we have Dennis' Virtual
Committees, we can also have Virtual Site Visits.

Now if only the football team were as good as the basketball team ...

Bruce Resnick, SE
Princeton '83
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.