Re: SEAOC Committee Meetings

Even if Bill Allen did not intend a racial slur. It is one ! unless
you're on Comedy Central. You're on the internet and a lot of people
are tuned in.

Just be thankful that he did not inadvertently say something like that
to Rev. Jackson. He would never lived the day out.

Unfortunately sometimes we have to tread our way thru a gamut of egg
shells.

Privately, you can say anything you wish. But publicly watch your
language.

Yours truly,

Richard C. C. Lee