Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Misinterpreted Comments[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Misinterpreted Comments
- From: Rlfong <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:07:36 EST
- Cc: wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com (Dennis S. Wish), BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net
Gentlefolk okay. let's drop the issue. and focus on SE stuff. It was inadvertent and meant to jab Frank Lew as being a luddite and not meant to be ethnic. Since I raised the issue, I want to close it too. apologies accepted. all love and war on the internet, and it's tuff for all of us not to put foot in mouth occasionally. So, put back on the tolerance goggles. Ronnie Fong Fremont, CA, who sorta learned how to use an abacus lately!
- Prev by Subject: Misinterpreted Comments
- Next by Subject: modeling masonry
- Previous by thread: Princeton Football Stadium
- Next by thread: Steel Monopoles