Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Near Source Maps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Near Source Maps
- From: Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 8:33:00 -0500
The Near Source Maps went to the printer on Friday February 27. Sometime this week ICBO will assign an order number and price to them. They will NOT be available in an electronic format on the Internet. They will only be available to purchase in a hard copy. They have a road map base, not a zip code base. On Friday March 13, Bob Bachman will hold a press conference in the SEAOC State Office in Sacramento to announce their release and availability. Laurie Campbell of SEAOC's state office will be notifying the membership of their availability and how to purchase them. Rick Drake, Se Fluor Daniel, Irvine.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Near source maps
- Next by Subject: Need default passive pressure in Santa Monica
- Previous by thread: Re: Near source maps
- Next by thread: Princeton Football Stadium