Re: SEAOC Committee Meetings

It may be beneficial, once the committee is established for the committee business
to be handled through private email addressed to all the committee members.  The
topic may be put on the list server then people who wish to be part of the
discussion could email the chair and get a list of all participants to send
comments to.  Then once some consensus is reached the results could be posted on
the list.

Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Sunnyside WA