COMP Backup Software Recommendations

I am looking for a good backup software program for my Travan 3 tape drive.
I originally had the Ditto software (which came with the tape drive). This
software is the same as the Seagate software and, unfortunately, has .dlls
which conflict with my Quickbooks thereby making scheduled backups a pain.

I have tried Cheyenne software, but their tech support is crummy.

I am looking for tape backup software that:
1. Will work with my Travan 3 drive
2. Not conflict with any existing .dlls on my machine
3. Prepare an emergency disk in case of total crash
4. Can schedule automated backups
5. Simple and easy to use

Thanks in advance,
Bill