Re: COMP Backup Software Recommendations

Bill,
I have PC Medic from McAffee.  Don't know if it will do all that but it is
simple to use and mill make emergency disks.  The manual are in PDF but are to
large to easily send by E-Mail.

You might try McAfee site at  www.mcafee.com.  This is an old URL but worked
last week.  McAfee just re-organized under a new name.

Hope this helps.

Arvel Williams