Re: COMP Backup Software Recommendations

Bill,

I've used Quickbooks and "Seagate Backup Exec" with my TR4 tape drive for over a
year without a single glitch.

I previously had a Ditto TR3.  The software that came with it was written by
Seagate (actually Arcada which was bought out by Seagate), but was very 'lame'
compared to BE.  At about $50 street price, it's worth a try.  I assume you're
using Windows 95  :-)

Lew Midlam
http://www.lcm.com