Re: COMP Backup Software Recommendations

Backup Exec for Win-95  ver. 2.0 *is* the version I use.  It does NOT run under
Win-NT.  Seagate has other software for NT.

Now that you mentioned it, I used version 1.15 that came with the tape drive and
had the same problem with Quickbooks.  Upgrading to version 2.0 solved the
problem.  I had forgotten about that.

Lew Midlam, PE
http://www.lcm.com