Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: duplication of plans[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: duplication of plans
- From: Parkerres <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 20:28:59 EST
Mark - Reuse should be illegal unless you agree to it. If you do agree, definitely go for the reuse fee. You have additional liability. We include the following language in our standard contract to address this problem: "All documents, including drawings, furnished by Parker·Resnick pursuant to this Agreement are owned by Parker·Resnick. Any reuse without the specific written consent of Parker·Resnick is not authorized and will be at the Client's sole risk and without liability or legal exposure to Parker·Resnick. Any such consent or adaptation by Parker·Resnick are subject to additional fees and expenses. Computations used to formulate engineering opinions are the sole property of Parker·Resnick, and may not be used without the expressed written consent of Parker·Resnick." Good luck, Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Re: duplication of plans
- Next by Subject: Re: duplication of plans
- Previous by thread: Re: duplication of plans
- Next by thread: Re: duplication of plans