wind loads

I have been involved with a panelized building
system for areas subject to hurricane wind
conditions.  The design speed was specified
at 200 mph.  The 94 UBC does not have
wind stagnation pressure coefficients for wind
velocities above a maximum wind velocity (I
think it was 110 mph).  I did however notice
that these coefficients were propertional to the
velocity squared and was able to derive a
parabolic equation that would predict the
coefficients for any wind velocity.  Is it
acceptable to use this formula for wind loads
as high as 200 mph?  Is there other provisions
for such a high wind velocity?  How were the
existing UBC coefficients derived?

Mark Pemberton, P.E.