Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ODE TO SPELL CHECKERS ..[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: ODE TO SPELL CHECKERS ..
- From: LtTang <LtTang(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 02:41:52 EST
--- Begin Message ---
- To: LTTang(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Fwd: Re: Fw: back to the normal (???)
- From: TAN DOAN <TDOAN(--nospam--at)banner.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 12:46:22 -0500Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 11:25:02 -0500 From: Erin Pauly <Epauly(--nospam--at)mail.banner.com> To: kim.pidd(--nospam--at)bubbs.biola.edu,Mbabino(--nospam--at)mail.banner.com, TDOAN(--nospam--at)mail.banner.com, johnpg(--nospam--at)ni.net Subject: Re: Fw: back to the normal (???) Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Disposition: inline ODE TO SPELL CHECKERS ... I have a spelling checker I disk covered four my PC. It plane lee marks four my revue miss steaks aye can knot see. Eye ran this poem threw it. Your sure real glad two no. Its very polished in its weigh, my checker tolled me sew. A checker is a blessing. It freeze yew lodes of thyme. It helps me right awl stiles two reed, And aides me when aye rime. Each frays comes posed up on my screen Eye trussed too bee a joule. The checker pours o'er every word To cheque sum spelling rule. Bee fore wee rote with checkers Hour spelling was inn deck line, Butt now when wee dew have a laps, Wee are not maid too wine. And now bee cause my spelling Is checked with such grate flare, There are know faults in awl this peace, Of nun eye am a wear. To rite with care is quite a feet Of witch won should be proud, And wee mussed dew the best wee can, Sew flaws are knot aloud. That's why eye brake in two averse Cuz Eye dew want too please. Sow glad eye yam that aye did bye This soft wear four pea seas. You must note there are no misspelled words.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- End Message ---
- Prev by Subject: Re: OC Dinner Meeting - March, 1998
- Next by Subject: Oops!
- Previous by thread: Re: List Archives now Searchable!
- Next by thread: Clinton Joke!