Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: pier design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: pier design
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:32:37 -0600
I would love a discussion of just WHAT geotechnical info is needed to provide adequate input to LPILE. We use LPILE Plus for Windows, but it is just as arcane as the OLD version (LPILE1) for DOS that I used years ago. It isn't clear what, short of having the geotech derive P-Y curves, information is needed to input into some of the "typical" soil strata models built into the program. Any suggestions? -----Original Message----- From: Arvel L. Williams, P.E. [SMTP:arvelw(--nospam--at)netplus.net] Sent: Thursday, March 05, 1998 9:10 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: pier design Michael Donoghue wrote: > Suggestion, If you do or anticipate doing much pier work Go straight to L-Pile do not > pass Broms. Michael, An excellent suggestion.
- Prev by Subject: RE: pier design
- Next by Subject: RE: pier design
- Previous by thread: RE: pier design
- Next by thread: RE: pier design