RE: Re[2]: Int'l Bldg. Code 2000 Seismic Maps

It is not available yet.  I believe it just went to the publisher this week.  You can call the BSSC @ NIBS to find out for sure.  FEMA generally does not know when it will be in until it arrives from the publisher.

Harold Sprague
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537