Re: IBC Conventional Framing

Dennis,

I am sorry that I can not answer your questions directly.  It has been too
long since I was involved in the development of the procedures.  As far as
editorial comments (mis numbered figures) I would call ICBO direct.  Most
likely they already know about them.

Your other issues should be addressed directly to the SEAOC Code Committee.
You might also want to talk with Kelly Cobeen.  Kelly is out of San
Francisco and was SEAOC's representative on the group who re-wrote the
conventional framing criteria.

Sorry I can't be of more specific help.