Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: IBC Conventional Framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: IBC Conventional Framing
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:10:59 -0800
Dennis, I am sorry that I can not answer your questions directly. It has been too long since I was involved in the development of the procedures. As far as editorial comments (mis numbered figures) I would call ICBO direct. Most likely they already know about them. Your other issues should be addressed directly to the SEAOC Code Committee. You might also want to talk with Kelly Cobeen. Kelly is out of San Francisco and was SEAOC's representative on the group who re-wrote the conventional framing criteria. Sorry I can't be of more specific help.
- Prev by Subject: IBC Conventional Framing
- Next by Subject: IBC Dates
- Previous by thread: RE: Bolted Moment Connections
- Next by thread: Things you can learn from a Dog