RE:Clinton Joke!

Riete un poco por favor

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Don Juan were having
a terrible fight.
"I am the most beautiful person in the world," proclaimed
Sleeping Beauty.
"No, you're not," answered Don Juan and Tom Thumb.
"I am the smallest person in the world," shouted Tom Thumb.
"No, you're not," said Sleeping Beauty and Don Juan.
"I've had more lovers than any person in the world,"
announced Don Juan.
"No, you haven't" replied Tom Thumb and Sleeping Beauty.

Well, they decided that if the three were to get along,
they needed a mediator, and decided that Merlin, clearly
the smartest person in the world, would be ideal. Merlin
agreed and summoned them all to his palace, where he
announced he would meet with them one at a time.

Sleeping Beauty went in first and not a minute later
came out beaming.
"I am the most beautiful person in the world, Merlin
said so."

In went Tom Thumb and out he came as quickly as had
Sleeping Beauty.
"I am the smallest person in the world. Merlin agrees."

In goes Don Juan and in he stays, a half hour, an hour,
an hour and a half later. Finally, he emerges distraught,
muttering, "Who the hell is Bill Clinton"

Ayer fui a buscar los cosmeticos que encargaste en Seibu. No me
acuredo si me dijiste que te los guarde o quieres que te los envie?

un beso

jj