Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
bridging to floor joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: bridging to floor joists
- From: Bob Mahony <bobmahony(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 08:11:39 -0800 (PST)
Are there any records of tests, or any information, on use of ceiling battens (e.g. 1.5in*1in battens at 2ft. spacing) as an alternative to solid bridging or herringbone strutting between solid timber floor joists? Bob Mahony == Bob Mahony _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: bridging to floor jo
- Next by Subject: Re: bridging to floor joists
- Previous by thread: How to get Draft Repair document.
- Next by thread: Re: bridging to floor joists