RE: wind loads - Word Wrapping

Please change the subject on threads which you are responding to where the
response has nothing to do with the subject or issue presented.
This will make it easier to search later if someone has a question regarding
"Word Wrapping" features in their email editor. As you have it, it is buried
in an unrelated post which makes it difficult to find in the thousands of
posts located in our archives.
Respectfully,
Dennis Wish PE