Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Signing mylars or vellum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Signing mylars or vellum
- From: Resengin <Resengin(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 12:02:40 EST
I have experienced a job in which a Architect lifted my seal and later the seal of another Enigneer. He was convicted of forgery. I wet seal copies (blue lines) and sign in red ink the local building officials prefer signatures in a color that generally will be turned black by copying. Jay L. Crrawford, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Signing mylars or vellum
- Next by Subject: Re: Signing mylars or vellum
- Previous by thread: Signing mylars or vellum
- Next by thread: Re: Signing mylars or vellum