Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Signing mylars or vellum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Signing mylars or vellum
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 10:07:57 -0800
Jay: I too wet stamp my drawings in red ink and sign my signature in red ink - have been for years. I remember a consulting engineer who was plan checking a project for a city, finding a submittal of his drawings with another engineer's name and signature. One of my first examples that there are some low life engineers and architects out there. My present pet peeve is civil engineers acting as structural experts when they haven't verified that they've ever designed a building! Neil Moore old S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Signing mylars or vellum
- Next by Subject: Signing mylars or vellums
- Previous by thread: Re: Signing mylars or vellum
- Next by thread: Metal Stud Shear Walls and plywood diaphragms on metal joists.