Re: Signing mylars or vellum

Jay:

I too wet stamp my drawings in red ink and sign my signature in red ink -
have been for years.

I remember a consulting engineer who was plan checking a project for a
city, finding a submittal of his drawings with another engineer's name and
signature.

One of my first examples that there are some low life engineers and
architects out there.

My present pet peeve is civil engineers acting as structural experts when
they haven't verified that they've ever designed a building!

Neil Moore
old S.E.