Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Wood
- From: Richard_Ranous/OES(--nospam--at)oes.ca.gov
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:55:41 -0800
I'm not sure that there were any specific studies comparing engineered structures to those conventionally framed. However, the City of Los Angeles had "blue ribbon" committees looking at many issues with residential construction. You might contact the city to see what they have published beyond the ordinances which were developed. Mr. Jim Russell chaired a couple of those committees. You can e-mail him at: jerussell.luddite(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net.
- Prev by Subject: Wood
- Next by Subject: Wood - Radiused GLB Roof beams - outward thrust deflection question
- Previous by thread: Wood
- Next by thread: Maps have different purposes