Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Thank You[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Thank You
- From: CPCseaoc <CPCseaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:33:02 EST
John, It must be really hot down under, since 90 degrees to you folks using the celsius thermometer translates to about 190 degrees to us in the U.S. - one of the last strongholds (except for the Navy) for the good old English units system (even the English gave in). Or are feet and inches making a comeback in the outback? John Sullivan
- Prev by Subject: Re: Texas- PE/SE license requirement
- Next by Subject: RE: Thank You
- Previous by thread: Re: Email Standards and garbage!
- Next by thread: RE: Thank You