Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Thank You[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: Thank You
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:18:07 -0600
You might add the Texas Department of Transportation to that list, along with the Navy! -----Original Message----- From: CPCseaoc [SMTP:CPCseaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Monday, March 09, 1998 1:33 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: Thank You John, It must be really hot down under, since 90 degrees to you folks using the celsius thermometer translates to about 190 degrees to us in the U.S. - one of the last strongholds (except for the Navy) for the good old English units system (even the English gave in). Or are feet and inches making a comeback in the outback?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Thank You
- Next by Subject: THANK YOU.
- Previous by thread: Re: Thank You
- Next by thread: ICBO Near Source Fault Maps - Pdate & Status