Re: General business questions

Dear Kathleen,

In my opinion a client should pay for your ability.  Did the client
contribute to your education, professional development etc...

Charge the hours it takes.  You might have to fight and give in occasionally
but if you write them off straight away you loose anyway.

Everyone has to learn,  your client is hiring that ability not a Richter or
Housner.  If it is novel look at is your learning saving them money in the
long run.

Finally never ever feel guilty about hitting their hip pocket.

John Nichols