Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
City standard plan[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US'" <TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Subject: City standard plan
- From: TinDinh <tindinh(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:48:33 -0800
- Cc: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Subject: Los Angeles City standard plan for earthquake hazard reduction in existing wood frame residential buildings with weak cripple walls and unbolted sill plates. Dear Tim Mc Cormick, P.E. The above mentioned standard plan that I got from the city is very impressive. I wonder if you can make this plan available to practicing engineer in AutoCad file format , either to SEOAC web page to down load or E-mail to me, so I can have it drawn and modified to reflect specific condition of my project. In advance, thank you for your kind consideration . Sincerely, Tin Dinh
- Prev by Subject: Chinese Codes ...
- Next by Subject: Clarification - Interpretation of Code - Non-Building Structures
- Previous by thread: FW: Message to those Lurking in the shadows:>)
- Next by thread: Dues Deduct??