City standard plan

Los Angeles City standard plan for earthquake hazard reduction in existing wood
frame residential buildings with weak cripple walls and unbolted sill plates.

Dear Tim Mc Cormick, P.E.

The above mentioned standard plan that I got from the city is very impressive.
I wonder if you can make this plan available to practicing engineer in AutoCad
file format , either to SEOAC web page to down load or E-mail to me, so I can
have it drawn and modified to reflect specific condition of my project.

In advance, thank you for your kind consideration .

Sincerely,
Tin Dinh