Re: Which Club to Join

Are you sure it wasn't Woody Allen?

Regards,
Bill Allen (no relation)

Kathleen A. O'Brien wrote:

>>I think it was a famous American who said he would never join a club that
would have him as a memeber.<<

Yes! It was Groucho Marx himself
*   Association of California (SEAOC) email server. To
*   admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type
*   "join seaoc" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
*   to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message
*   type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For questions, send
*   email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be reposted
*   site at: http://www.seaoc.org