Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SV: Dues Deduct??[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: SV: Dues Deduct??
- From: "felix megdoud" <felix.megdoud.be2(--nospam--at)ihm.se>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:21:46 +0100
Can I get also the " Blue Book " Pleased, Félix.M felix.megdoud.be2(--nospam--at)ihm.se ---------- > Från: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com > Till: SEAOC(--nospam--at)seaoc.org > Ämne: Dues Deduct?? > Datum: den 10 mars 1998 13:52 > > One of the big benefits I find as a member of SEAOC is receiving the > "Blue Book" (Recommended Lateral Force Requirements and Commentary) > which is generally a precursor to the next issue of UBC Chapter 16 on > Earthquake Design. Since the IBC 2000 will be using the NEHRP Seismic > Regulations, which has its own equally sized commentary, will SEAOC > continue to produce the "Blue Book"? If SEAOC continues with the > "Blue Book" what will it cover that the NEHRP Commentary does not? > > If SEAOC discontinues writing the "Blue Book" shouldn't we get a > deduct in our annual dues?!? > > Thomas Hunt, S.E. > Fluor Daniel > >
- Prev by Subject: Dues Deduct??
- Next by Subject: Re: Dues Deduct??
- Previous by thread: Dues Deduct??
- Next by thread: Re: Dues Deduct??