Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Survey on the Benefits of EQ Mitigation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Survey on the Benefits of EQ Mitigation
- From: "Patricia A. Grossi" <pgrossi(--nospam--at)seas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:47:31 -0500 (EST)
I am a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania and a member of SEAONC. I have been a subscriber to this listserve for a few months now, "on fringe of things", reading all the emails posted daily but not participating. You see, I've been reading the emails to get a feel for those involved. And to be honest, to target individuals to fill out a survey on the benefits of certain earthquake mitigation techniques for residential wood frame structures. As part of my dissertation, I'm looking into the uncertainty involved with not only earthquake hazard analysis, but the expected damage to structures and the corresponding monetary loss. I sent out a survey this week to 500 members of SEAOC (mostly registered Structural Engineers) asking their "expert opinion" on this subject. This posting is to let you know to look for it in the mail! And if you don't get one in a week or so (and you'd like to fill it out), I'd be happy to send you one. Just email me (pgross(--nospam--at)seas.upenn.edu). Thanks. Patricia -- Patricia A. Grossi, PE PhD Candidate Department of Systems Engineering University of Pennsylvania
- Prev by Subject: Re: Survey of Lurkers - You gotta be kidding?
- Next by Subject: Re: Survey on the Benefits of EQ Mitigation
- Previous by thread: Re: Listserv membership
- Next by thread: Re: Survey on the Benefits of EQ Mitigation