Re: Listserv membership

I hope that there is no such easy way to list subscribers.  If there
is, it would be yet another source for mass-mailers/spammers.  I get
enough junk mail as-is.

I realize that the archive can be "mined," but that would, at least,
take a bit more effort.

This is a vote for keeping the list as confidential as possible.

Dave Evans, P.E.