RE: Listserv membership

Dave,
Not to fear. The information is private and I would believe that Shafat has
no intentions of letting it be used for commercial gain. I'm more interested
in why people don't participate rather than who they are.
I wish they would submit posts to the group with the kind of info they are
sending directly to me. I believe that there is a common concensus among
those who write which I will convey after the rest of the responses are
received.

Dennis Wish PE