Re: Curved Girder Bridge Software

Chris,
You may want to check out the following:

MDX Software - MDX Software Steel Bridge Design and their web is
www.mdxsoftware.com

Opti-Mate - DESCUS (Design of Curved Girder Bridge Systems and their web is
www.opti-mate.com

For more information on both check January issue of Modern Steel
Construction.

Good luck.

Regards,
Garrick Goldenberg, P.E.
ATIR Engineering Software
24 Fairfax Road
Needham, MA 02192
Tel. 1.800.644.6441
(for int'l calls 781.444.9944)
Fax 781.444.3464
email: garrick(--nospam--at)atir.com
For the latest news about STRAP, check our web site
http://www.atir.com/whatnew.html