Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Curved Girder Bridge Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Curved Girder Bridge Software
- From: gngolde(--nospam--at)ibm.net
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:34:01 -0500
Chris, You may want to check out the following: MDX Software - MDX Software Steel Bridge Design and their web is www.mdxsoftware.com Opti-Mate - DESCUS (Design of Curved Girder Bridge Systems and their web is www.opti-mate.com For more information on both check January issue of Modern Steel Construction. Good luck. Regards, Garrick Goldenberg, P.E. ATIR Engineering Software 24 Fairfax Road Needham, MA 02192 Tel. 1.800.644.6441 (for int'l calls 781.444.9944) Fax 781.444.3464 email: garrick(--nospam--at)atir.com For the latest news about STRAP, check our web site http://www.atir.com/whatnew.html -----Original Message----- From: Chris Towne <ctowne(--nospam--at)wvinter.net> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org> Date: Tuesday, March 10, 1998 9:18 PM Subject: Curved Girder Bridge Software The company I work for is looking to buy or lease a curved girder bridge design software package. I would appreciate any help in deciding on a software title. Chris Towne, E.I.T. Chapman Technical Group Saint Albans, WV
- Prev by Subject: Curved Girder Bridge Software
- Next by Subject: Curved Steel Beams
- Previous by thread: Curved Girder Bridge Software
- Next by thread: Survey of Lurkers - You gotta be kidding?