Survey of Lurkers - You gotta be kidding?

Common people! Very poor reporting - only 70 responses from Lurkers. If I
consider the 50 who regularly participate, we are only up to (wait while I
get my calculator) 120 subscribers. This either means that there are really
only 120 subscribers to the SEAOC listservice or that the other 5880 have
sent their responses to my trashcan(--nospam--at)aol.com (which was meant to be a joke).
We have a long way to go to prove to me that there are 6000 subscribers out
there. So unless you want me to challenge Shafat's reporting ability, you
better prove you exist!

NOTE: WHEN RESPONDING, PLEASE PLACE THE WORD SURVEY IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE SO
I CAN FILTER OUT THE POSTS. UNLESS YOU WISH TO BE READ BY THE ENTIRE LIST
(WHICH APPEARS TO ONLY BE 120 PEOPLE TODAY), SEND YOUR EMAIL DIRECTLY TO ME
AT:  wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com .

Now that the lurkers have responded - how about the bashful ones!

Just send a short note to let us know that you are alive and well and not in
need of a care package from home. If you want to get serious, send a short
note why you don't participate more often and what we can add to help you
become more active with your profession (monetary prizes is out of the
question and so is Chicago pizza packages).

Seriously, I have noticed similarities in the responses that concern me. I
believe we may need to provide some additional services that many of those
who responded would find useful - such as coded subject lines to help filter
out unwanted mail.
The more you tell us the better our list can become.

Finally, there is no crime in lurking or being shy. We welcome you to use
this list in any manner that benifits you or your practice. We are all
online to help and to show you that this is a very friendly (at times) group
of professionals who are also very social.
I hope you will respond so that our efforts can continue - Something like a
pledge break without asking for donations.
Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE