Re: Intellicad 60 day money back

Dennis S. Wish wrote:
Allen,
I received the beta version of release 2.0. I am very impressed in that it
claims to be 100% Autocad DWG compatible and so far (with the exception of
hatch patterns) has provent to be effective.

Is the above statement similar to: "identical except for..." ?

As far as features go, I have also started to work with Autocad LT 97 which
I find very good as well. Any AutoCad R14 user can jump right into LT (or
Intellicad for that matter). The difference between LT and R14 is that LT
does not allow for Lisp programing the way R14 does - it lacks a lot of
customization that R14 allows.

But, it does respond to VB code which, I believe will eventually replace AutoLisp.

Dennis Wish PE

Regards,
Bill Allen