Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Landslide[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Landslide
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 06:11:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Landslide +AD4APAA8- +AD4-Generally the soils engineers recommend a minimum of a twelve inch diameter +AD4-pier +AD4-with four number four bars and +ACM-3 ties at varied spacing. +AD4- +AD4-loads. I +AD4-have to laugh at a recommendation for 12+ACI- piers with 4 +ACM-4 for a residence on a +AD4-45 deg. slope. +AD4- +AD4-Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E. +AD4-Richmond CA Why do you laugh?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Landslide
- Next by Subject: Re: Landslide
- Previous by thread: Re: Landslide
- Next by thread: Re: Landslide