Re: International Collecting on Invoices

We did structural engineering on 5 residences in Japan for a Wisconsin based
export house design +ACY- build company.  Also on a trip to Japan for both own
and that company's business we carried out site inspections and reporting.

Our invoices to that company are now nearly 1 year old.

Does anyone have experience in collecting on +ACI-cross border+ACI- invoices for
professional services?  We are beginning to tire of what appears to be a
growing epidemic+ACE-

We are loathe to just consider it a price of doing business and strategies
could be allowed to degenerate (ethics encourage otherwise) to splashing the
company name everywhere as a bad debt etc.

Thor Tandy  .Eng
Victoria  BC