lurking

I have been "lurking" for about 2 weeks now.  I am an architect who is
employed by a developer/property manager -- who is also an
occupant/owner (via its parent company) of many buildings -- to manage
contracted architects, engineers, other consultants, and builders for
new construction, remodeling, repairs, and maintenance.  I find much of
the discussion over the seaoc subscription organization very
interesting, sometimes humorous, and usually educational, even though
some of the technical talk is "over my head".

Considering the level of my expertise in things structural, I doubt that
I will participate in many (if any) discussions and will now recede back
to my lurking position.